At times, Gmail mistakenly sends emails you want, to the Spam folder…
If you do not readily find an email from Biddy Tarot Community
Please check your Gmail Spam Folder:
To assure you continue to get emails you asked to receive, Create a Filter
- If you find an email from Biddy Tarot Community in Gmail spam?
- Open the email please.
- Click ‘Dots' button on the top right, to reveal your choices.
Click Filter messages like this
| Filter messages like this
Click the button Create filter to open your settings.
From the next menu, please check these options
| Never send it to Spam
| Always mark it as important
| Also apply filter to matching conversations
| Categorize as: Choose Category…
Under the “Categorize as: Choose Category…”
- Click the dropdown icon next to “Choose Category…”
- Please select Primary in the next options menu.
| Choose Category…
Click the blue Create filter button, to save your settings
Now you will always see Biddy Tarot Community in your Primary Inbox tab!
Next, if the email remains open? Please mark the email as “Not spam”
- – If you see an email from Biddy Tarot Community: Open the email please.
- – Click the button on the alert, labeled Report Not spam