Biddy Tarot Community Reviews

"From my very first week as a member, I could sense that the Biddy Tarot Community simply want everyone to be successful and will offer help, suggestions and/or any resources they can to help their peers do just that."
There is a wealth of information to help anyone interested in Tarot learn and grow. The Biddy Team is supportive, as is the diverse community. People are free to share... Read More
Jasmin

"I thoroughly enjoy the Biddy Tarot Community."
I thoroughly enjoy the Biddy Tarot Community. The resources are outstanding. The videos and the printouts. I love that Brigit is so relatable. Read More
Maggie

"Everyone in the Biddy Tarot Community and the programs are super supportive and want nothing more than to help you be the best intuitive reader that you can be."
I feel empowered to follow my intuition and less pressured to learn everything in an exact way and in an exact amount of time. Everyone in the Biddy Tarot Community... Read More
Kay

"I have already recommended the Biddy Tarot Community to 2 friends of mine because I think it is such great value."
I have already recommended the Biddy Tarot Community to 2 friends of mine because I think it is such great value. The courses are great and I cannot wait to... Read More
Mimi

"I stay in the Biddy Tarot Community because there is so much to learn from there."
There is so much information and so many courses to complete at your will. There is help there when you need it and a forum that you can use to... Read More
Iris

"Biddy Tarot Community is a way to connect with other Tarot readers around the world."
Biddy Tarot Community is a way to connect with other Tarot readers around the world. There are many learning opportunities included in the membership and when I feel at least... Read More
Jennifer